Thursday, September 18, 2008

and also...

First if anybody reads this thing, please scroll down and read the earlier post first. Please. But I also read this tonight, and it was ridiculously funny.

Then please spam your congressman.

I only have one more week in my first class at Concordia. It's pretty interesting, and I am more and more convinced that in the classroom is where I need to be. Starting a week from monday I start in a tutoring program for middle schoolers here. It's awesome because it shouldn't conflict very much with my job, I'm excited to get to working with some students.

I've made some money SNAFU's of my own lately. I bought a lemon of a car, 88 Civic wagon 4wd. I'd starve if I was in sales, if you can't tell. Also, I got my loan check from Concordia last thursday and got to paying off some bills in addition to burning 1500 on a lemon. Unfortunately in paying one of my cards I forgot that one pays from my business checking account and not the personal where the pile of money was. So that's a 66 dollar fee between the two banks for a NSF. That's more than a little ridiculous, but that's how those bastards get you. Eventually no matter how on top of everything you are you make a mistake that more than wipes out any puny rewards program you might be in. Screw credit and screw cars. I don't want either of them. And I think I'll be better off. I gotta put up with student loans but I ain't buying a house anytime soon. Maybe DR's 100% down plan will come to fruition someday after all. Screw the man, he's just as incompentent as me, and even more greedy.

No comments: