Thursday, June 5, 2008

NBA Finals Game One

I have a good deal of pride for the Western Conference. I think its a NW east coast media bias chip on my shoulder I carry. I have no love for the Boston Celtics. Boston fans are spoiled and pampered as of late, and I have no empathy for them. I don't appreciate Kevin Garnett, he's overrated and disappears in big games. Ray Allen played for Seattle for years, and I hate the way he killed the Blazers.

But.

I feel absolutely no hesitation or conflict in rooting for the hated Lakers and Kobe to just die, and I'm very pleased in the outcome tonight. It sounded like a good game, thank you ESPN radio on the net.

1 comment:

Dave Ketah said...

If Satan had a basketball team and was playing against the Lakers, ONLY THEN would I be slightly inclined to side with the Lakers!